North America's Leading Siemens PLM Partner
Customization and Automation Services:
Many repetitive procedures and routine steps in your design and manufacturing process can be automated. A simple minor customization of your CAD, CAM or CAE application and automation of your repetitive manual procedures could save up to 95% of your time and have a tremendous impact on your productivity.
At Designfusion, we know your CAD, CAM, CAE, FEA and related applications inside and out. Our application engineers have been providing customization and automation for these tools since version one.
Our customization projects range in scale and complexity. We carefully assess your requirements and propose the most cost-effective solution. No work is too small for our team of professionals.
The Benefits of Customization:
Increase productivity by deploying time saving automation.
Significantly reduce workload by eliminating tedious tasks, data entries, numerous repetitive steps.
Accurate, consistent designs, adherence to standards.
Focus on product development while automating time-consuming design / manufacturing repetitive tasks.
Reduce errors and enhance the quality of your products by employing reliable algorithms.
Integrate with other applications and take advantage of latest technologies.
Automated application is easier to operate and requires less high skilled manpower.
Products we Customize:
Solid Edge is the most advanced Mechanical CAD package on the market. The Designfusion team can greatly enhance its value for your company through Visual Basic customization that is tailored to your processes.
• Everything that you do manually in Solid Edge could be automated.
• Batch Printing.
• Part model, assembly & drawing generation based on user input.
• Quotation generation based on selected model.
• Spare parts drawing generation.
• Integration with ERP other applications.
• Build macros and various time saver tools.
NX is an advanced CAD/CAM and CAE suite of applications from Siemens PLM Software. NX comes with tremendous customization capabilities and programming freedom. It can be programmed using C, C++, .NET, Java or GRIP (Graphics Interactive Programming) programming languages.
• All commands and processes used in NX could be automated.
• Configure NX as a service and remotely run its processes by taking advantage of standard remoting facilities of .NET and Java platforms.
• Customize graphics interface to best meet specific workflow needs.
• Create custom menu for your own applications in integrated and seamless manner.
• Take advantage of related products such as Teamcenter Engineering ITK, Parasolid.
Teamcenter is the leading Product Lifecycle Management product suite from Siemens PLM Software. They are highly customizable to fit in any specific processes and workflows of a broad range of organizations and industries. Many of Teamcenter customizations are performed during Phase II or III of the entire PLM implementation project.
• Connect Teamcenter with other applications.
• Configure Teamcenter to fit in your specific business processes.
• Customize Teamcenter by adding specific applications, such as:
○ Automated product configuration for sales.
○ Automated product configuration for manufacturing.
○ Customized automated forms.
Act/cut is a leading sheet metal CAM software tool from Alma. It allows flexible automation and development of custom macros.
• Develop required post-processors.
• Connect with other applications for automated data exchange:
○ product design.
○ Bill of Materials
○ material usage.
○ cost and manufacturing, etc.
• Automated BOM generation.
Need more info?
Designfusion fulfills customization and automation projects all across Canada and the United States. If you are looking for pricing information or have additional questions just fill out the form below and we will be in touch right away.
WHO WE ARE:
305 Milner Ave, Suite 308
Toronto, Ontario, M1B 3V4
Toll Free: 1-888-567-3933
2355 S Arlington Heights Rd
Suite 220. Arlignton Heights,
IL. 60005. USA
Toll Free: 1-866-921-1830
7535 Windsor Dr, Suite B202
Allentown, PA, 18195.
Toll Free: 1-866-921-1830
4, Place du Commerce, Bureau 512. Ile des Soeurs, Quebec. H3E 1J4. Canada.
1400, Boul. de l'Innovation, Suite 201. Bromont, Quebec, J2L 0J8. Canada
Designfusion proudly supports all of North America in both English and French.
Note: The technical support hotline is for maintenance paying customers only.
5940 MacLeod Trail, Suite 500. Calgary, Alberta,
T2H 2G4. Canada
Designfusion is the largest dedicated solution provider of Siemens PLM software in North America. With an expert support team and a decade of history in the industry designfusion is the #1 choice for companies looking to best enhance their software acquisition.