User Training (2 days)
Teamcenter Express User Training teaches end users how to use Teamcenter Express to create , revise , and manage data in the context of their everyda y tasks and processes.
- Create and manage Teamcenter Express data.
- Effectively use the Teamcenter Express rich client interface .
- Create and use various types of database objects .
- Differentiate between work-in-process and released data.
- Use preconfgured electronic workfows to increase the efficiency of everyday processes .
- Monitor the release process before and after your involvement.
- Propose , control, and approve product data changes.
Application Administration Training (3 days)
Teamcenter Express Application Administration teaches administrators how to install and set up the Teamcenter Express environment, using realistic data and process implementation scenarios . In this course, administrators learn how to define Teamcenter Express users, worklow process templates, reports and many other system administration functions.
This course illustrates a best practice process for deining a company's data and process models in Teamcenter Express. It also illustrates managing the Teamcenter Express environment and importing legacy data into Teamcenter Express.
- Obtain overview of Teamcenter Express system environment.
- Build group, user, and role organization.
- Create item and dataset types.
- Define type display, naming, and extension rules.
- Model product structure data.
- Define statuses and coniguration rules.
- Extend query tools and create reports.
- Define access rules.
- Create projects and control access to project data.
- Design worklow templates.
- Set site, group, role, and user preferences.
- Import legacy data.
Click here for training schedule.